Transplant Tales: to China and back

Saturday, March 04, 2006






More of Day Four
Once we returned to the city street level, we headed to a part of town known as Old Town. If you want a good deal, this is the place!! Eric had a very hard time getting me out of here!
The architecture of the these buildings is so neat. We wondered around the many walks, lined with various shops. Eric an I came up with a saying after 5 minutes, " We just looky looky 'cause you so pushy pushy." Everyone has a watch or a purse to sell. I was in heaven!!

We then found a Tea House and decided to sit down and relax. " Look what we are eating, Pigeon eggs!!" They are pretty good, bight size hard boiled eggs.

After shopping and eating, we were ready to head back to the hotel. So goodbye for now.

Eric and Lori

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mourning mourning i like the pics nice views , i see they have smoking in resturaunts hehe...i want yur room number so call me love you guys

desi

3/04/2006 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you guys!! I finally got to the blog, the pictures are amazing! Are you guys ahead of our time over here or behind? And Lori....can you buy me a louie vuitton....they ARE a lot cheaper over there!! LOL just kidding, but i'm sure you are in heaven seeing all the great deals. I miss you both very much and plan on coming home when you are back to give plenty of hugs and congratulations.

Love you both, Katie Anne

3/04/2006 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!

I was finally able to log on to the internet, I've been in Reno doing a training and haven't been home since Thur. early morning (5:00am), so I haven't been able to log on to the net to write to you guys. Desi has been keeping me posted and I was really excited to hear from you both today. It sounds like you guys are enjoying China. Its Sat. night (11:10pm) and I'm now in CA at Desi's place. I was able to catch myself up with everything you both have been up to, this bogger page is a great way to keep in touch! Awesome pictures of China!!!

I'm going to be in CA until tomorrow (Sun.) and then I'm back in Portland, I will email you again tomorrow night when I'm home.

Love you guys!
Cristina

P.S. Julia and Jesse say hello.
We all miss you! Julia wants you to have some orange chicken for her. It's her favorite. :) I look forward to hearing from you guys tomorrow.

3/04/2006 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home