Transplant Tales: to China and back

Sunday, March 12, 2006



Today is March 12th..The weather cleared up but it was colder than crap!! All Eric wanted to do was head to the market down the street and take pictures..I know what so great about a grocery market. See for yourself. Eric and I could not believe the things that people eat. Vegetables are a big thing. They have an abundance of meat and fish. I have to remind myself that there is 30 Million people in this city. One delicacy here is soft shelled turtle. Those poor little things were individually wrapped awaiting their fate. Someone told me the seafood wasn't that great. I see no complaints here. They had all kinds to choose from.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori and Eric,
Hope all is well. The kids finally landed at my house. We've been carful to make sure that they don't feel like they are just being passed around. Both of them are doing great, they just go with the flow and seem comfortable with everyone. The only problem so far is that the kids and I can't figure out what is in the picture of the one big tank. Help an aunt out and let us know. Dominic has made several guesses but I can't give him an answer. Well Bye for now. You guys hang in there it's going to all be worth the wait.

Love Theresa

3/12/2006 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got you messege I wish I was there to.I miss you very much I am about to cry because I miss you I wish you were here I really want you here I wish it was Thanksgiving so you can be here I LOVE YOU LOTSSSSS.

3/14/2006 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRANDPA CALL ME TIANA

3/14/2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home