Transplant Tales: to China and back

Wednesday, March 08, 2006





We ended our day of garment making by stopping off at an excellent Thai restaurant called SIMPLY THAI. It was fantastic. The food was so yummy, and WOW, the spices. I needed a few drinks to stop my tongue from dancing. This place is a definite 4 star in our book. The staff spoke descent English which made it even more pleasurable and they were very nice. "Hey Jorge! We found your half brother working here. He's wearing the orange shirt. " Until tomorrow, Keep Blogging!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric&Lori Great Blog! Keep it up. Our prayers are with you. We will keep in touch and read daily to keep up with the news. You are going to do great and we know you will be back good as new!
fyi- John D has this blog address.
Let us know if you need ANYTHING.
G&L

7:12 PM

3/08/2006 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say hello and I miss you both. I'll keep it short and sweet since I finally ended up with that cold everyone had down in the Bayarea. I'm going to try and catch some ...zzzzzzzzzz. Until tomorrow.

Great deals on the shirts and the suit. Cant wait to see pictures of your new finds.

Love,
Cristina and Brian

3/08/2006 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Eric and Lori. This is Jean's friend Sandy. I have been reading your blog, enjoying your experiences & pics, and remembering my trips to Shanghai. I LOVE TRAVELLING IN CHINA, and I am relieved that you are finding your way VERY well also.

3/09/2006 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
Very nice site.
ring-sapphire news read http://ring-sapphire.xbuv.info/ ring-sapphire video
Bye

12/20/2006 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home