Transplant Tales: to China and back

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hey everyone,

How's it gone? I hope well.
Well I'm moving into a new frontier, we are selling the house and getting out from under this 4500.00 a month mortgage, what a relief for me, it was not easy I worked day's she worked night's not the best way to spend what ever day's I have left.

I will get my home and she will get her home, and we will save some dough. It will give her a chance to be on her Owen in case the worst happens, don't worry I'm not giving up!!!!!! No way, just another challenge, builds character, right?

Hey If you read Forbes magazine there was an article about us in it, and People has contacted me, and Associated Press has also been in touch, great hue, where is the money????

owe well I hope it will help someone somewhere, I've almost got the book preface done so I can publish, soon.

Well I love you all keep writing I love hearing from all of you, and thank you very much Sheryl I'll never forget that kiss in my garadge when we were 13, love ya always honey.

Peace to all
Eric De Leon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric, no matter how positive a person remains it is never easy to split up a family. In your case I know the challenges you have faced must have put a severe burden on you and Lori. Believe me, Kevin's illness and death has done a real number on my family as well and only those who have been through it can really know how hard it has been. Are you getting better Eric? I will make it a point to continue praying for your recovery. I would also like to know if you have anything going to promote organ donor programs. I would love to be involved if you need help. I am thinking about how or what I can do. I have to do something. Linda and I worry about you so it was good to see that you posted on your blog. Please keep in touch.

2/08/2007 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric, I am sure sorry to hear about what has been going on. It really saddens me. I will still be praying for you. I really want to know how you are diong? Give me a call.

It's your sister-n-law

238-3598


I don't want a bunch of strange people calling me so I trust you know my area code.

2/16/2007 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home