Transplant Tales: to China and back

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hey Joann,

Great to hear from you, hope everything is going well.
The girls are doing well, Cristina is still in dental collage and has 3 1/2 years left to being a full on dentist, she is a dental hygeanist now and making money.
I dont know if you no she got married a couple of years ago to a very nice guy in dental school also, and his father is a dentist, I'm so proud of her, and of course all my kid's, i'm very blested.
How is your son Jason, give me a call some time so we can talk.

Talk to ya soon

Eric

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,

I was planning on being in So. City either this weekend or the next. Jason has been staying at Concha's and is working down there. It's been tough on him lately, his dad passed away last month but we are all coping. I will try to touch base with you when I'm down there. I see your cell number is posted but I think I have your number from when Magoo was staying at your house.

Take Care and talk to you soon.
Joann

2/15/2007 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home