Transplant Tales: to China and back

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

55 A.T.
Eric went back to work yesterday. His first day back since the transplant. The doctors told him that he would be off a minimum of six months. But not Eric, less than two months and he is back at it.
Thank God for his employer. They have been very supportive through this trying time. Thank you for everything.
Eric goes in tomorrow morning for a bone scan. We'll be keeping our fingers crossed that nothing turns up. It is always nail biting when he does these tests.
We will keep everyone posted!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the really good news!! The team is pulling for y'all.

5/09/2006 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm a researcher on a California TV news show. We're doing a piece on organ transplants, and I would love to ask you a couple of questions!
my e mail is hmacdermot@kcet.org
Please contact me, I'd love to chat.
Hal

5/17/2006 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home