Transplant Tales: to China and back

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

91 A.T.

We had a wonderful weekend. We took off after Eric's CT scan of him lungs, yes, another one. And went up to Lake Berryessa for a 3 day weekend. The weather was great and the lake was fairly quiet.

We took the boat out and did a little tubing. I think Eric enjoyed throwing me. He did a few circles an I hit one of the wakes and ended with about 4 feet of air. Needless to say I am a little sore. I came down pretty hard. We also got Samantha out on the donut she loved it.

Dominic was the more causes one.

All in all the weekend was well worth it and quite needed. Eric has done a number of tests in the last couple of weeks. UCSF has adjusted one of his anti rejection medications again. They have also said that they have submitted a request to our Doctor at Kaiser for another Bone scan or a PET scan. Since Eric's AFP is on the rise last weeks test showed 3460, higher than the last test. In other words they are saying the cancer is back but they haven't found it yet. I hope they do the PET scan, I think that would end the goose chase.

OH, another exciting note. CNN's Anderson Cooper will be televising the interview of Eric and myself this coming Thursday June 15th. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home