Transplant Tales: to China and back

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hey folk's hope every one is doing well.
I agree with one of the anonymous comments that was made,re: airing our laundry, I think we should keep this blog site for what it was intended for.
So I will let you know whats been happening.
I had another TV interview (channel 26 ) on Mon, and spoke to a group of transplant patients at El Camino hospital in Mountain View, It was fun and very enlightening for me.
One man had a liver transplant 19 years ago, another woman had a kidney transplant over 16 years ago. It gave me moor hope, although I have cancer and my time here may be shorter it still is very positive, and positive is what I need in my life, no negativity.
Because I'm going to beat this one way or another.
I stoped my chemo for now about 4 weeks ago, I wanted to monitor the progression of the tomors without chemo, and I feel outstanding, of course if the cancer is moving fast I will go back on it. I dont know how but I feel in my heart that god has a purpose for me and its not my time yet.
I want to help others get through this and maybe this is my purpose.
Well the kids are doing great, we have rented a home close to Dominic's school so he did not have to change.

I look forward to the coming year and feel very positive about it.

I wish to thank all my friends for all there help through this move and divorce, It has been trying, but we are De Leons and we dont quit, not without a fight!
So think positive and never quit.

Peace and love to all
Eric

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric, I was online and thought I would check out your blog to see how you are. How are the children? Tell them Auntie Paula said hi. Keep in touch and let me know how your doing, ok Talk at you later, got to get to work. Bye

Paula

3/14/2007 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric,
I have been following your story for over a year now. My thougths and prayers are with you and your family. My father was diagnosed with liver cancer almost 3 years ago. He had a fabulous team of doctors that led him through some very progressive treatments. Like you, he remains positive. He is not much of a blogger, but wanted me to tell you to keep believing and keep fighting.

3/18/2007 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home