Transplant Tales: to China and back

Friday, May 11, 2007

Hi everyone I hope all is well.
The housewarming party went great I was happy to see lot's of the old gang there, everyone seemed to have a good time and the food was great, there was very little left , so it must have been good.
I finished an interview yesterday with NBC New's that will air on May 17 2007 at 6:30 P.M. with Brian Williams, I got a chance to plug the book, which by the way you will be able to purchase in approx, 12 days so that's very exiting.
I also have another Interview this month with National Geographic Explorer, and am also speaking with The BBC re: a documentary.
I still feel great and have my energy and color back you know red like my nick name (redman).
Remember that a positive attitude and mind over matter sure does give you a boost, and hopefully kill this cancer.
Well gang a have to go to the dentist to have a tooth extracted (what fun) so I must be going, talk with you soon, and may god bless you all.

Love
Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home