Transplant Tales: to China and back

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hey everyone,

I hope all of you are well.

Well It's finlay out there in print, the book is available to all of you now .
You can get it by going to Amazon.com click on books and then in the box enter Transplant Tales and you will see it hopefully you will buy one or more

I will set up a book signing soon and will let all of you know when, boy is this exiting!!!!!!
This book would not be possable without the help of Stefanie Smitherum whom I will forever be indeted to, she is a wonderful woman, I thank you Stef.

So be the first on your block to get one while supplyes last, just kidding.

I feel great and its because of positive thinking, I hope it never stops, so all of you with an illness try to be positive.

Love to all


Eric

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Erik and Stef
I came across your blog and got involved with your story. Here in Brazil we face the same problems regarding the criteria for a liver transplant. I’ve lost my father and some other loved friends due to this unfair medical rule.
I would like to read and watch all the interviews you mentioned. Can you tell me where to find them?
Thank you both,
Anna

5/31/2007 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric AND Lori,


I ordered your book so I am looking forward to reading it. I will be there for the signing!

Love

Debbie and Jorge

6/03/2007 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home