Transplant Tales: to China and back

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hi everyone,

I hope every one is doing well.
I had the CT scan I was telling you about last month and have the result's, the doctor said the liver is the same, the lung's have a little change, not much.
This new's is good, and I will keep a posative attitude.
I am reading a new book, (guess what) The Cure for all Cancers by, Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D., N.D. , lot's of letters after her name, she must know somethin hu! Well you know the more info we can gather the more informed we are. It's interesting, and informative and I hope it will lead to something that may help me and other's, I will keep you posted.
The new year is starting off better than the last one ended.

The kid's are doing great, and I am blessed having so much presious time to spend with them, they are groing like weed's, Samantha will be 5 on the 20th of this month, and Dominic will be 7 on the 6th of April. Time fly's dosen't it?

Well it's getting late, and I will stop borring you, just keep in mind , be happy for what you have and appreciate the little thing's.

Keep posative and dont stess, it dose you no good!


God bless you all
Love
Eric

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is jimmy and my father has liver cancer. i came across your blog and this help me alot. i purchase your book and hope to learn more about your tales. i would like to know more about the hospital and the doctor because i plan to go to china and research it. my dad also a blood type O+. please feel free to email me at camboix510@hotmail.com or call me at 916 230 5275. god bless you.

2/13/2008 9:06 PM  
Blogger Mickey said...

Hi my name is Mickey and my mum has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and she needs a lung transplant urgently. We are looking to go to China and I would really appreciate any info that you might be able to give...hospital details etc. Anything at all would be a great help. Many thanks. Please email me at mickeychandi@hotmail.com

2/17/2008 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home