Transplant Tales: to China and back

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hi everyone,

I have to apologize for not posting for so long.
As most of you know I am going through a divorce, and am not working right now, so most of my time is spent on sending resumes out and going to mediation's, court,doctors app ts, and raising my children which live primarily with me.

I feel great and my cancer is stable, I still keep my positive attitude no matter what happens I will not give up on my family and friends.

I spoke to an anonymous blogger this afternoon re: his brother whom has liver problems and I hope I was of some help.

I have been on National Geographic Explorer recently and I think it will air again soon, I am trying to find out now, they did not tell me about the airing,I did the interview about 2 months ago.

I am enjoying the time I am spending with my children and hope they will always cherish.
The Moore obstacles I overcome the stronger I become , they say it builds character,well I must be some character, I will not give up!!!!!! And hope others that read this will gain strength to overcome there obstacles.

I try ed a new cancer drug called Nevermar it made my hands and feet peel the skin was just coming off it was a little pain full so I had to stop it. that's OK there are other drugs, if they ever get out of the FDA, I think the most powerful healing is being positive and not being scared.

I write almost everyday " I don't have cancer, I don't have cancer" 100 times it seems to help.
In closing I love you all for all your support and hope you all have happy holiday's, and may god bless you, as he has for me.

Also the book sale's are low, it may make a good gift for someone, the proceeds go into an account for the kid's collage education, in case I am not here, (dought that) .

Love to all
Eric

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric. I'm working on an article about transplant tourism regarding kidneys. I'm wondering if in your writings you've ever come across anyone who has gone to China for a kidney transplant. If you have, I'd love to get in touch with him or her. So far, I've only got doctors' perspective (almost all negative) on this. You can email me at landguppyproductions@yahoo.com.

11/28/2007 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,

My husband who is 41 years old, his liver is failing. He is currently in ICU. He has colon cancer and has undergone chemo treatments and TPN which has damaged the liver. Per doctors, his liver may fail and not regenerate. He does not fit the criteria to receive a liver transplant. I am willing to take him to Shaghai to the Yeson facility you went to. Can you please send me the information who I need to contact to get at least the process started in case my husband needs a transplant? Do you know anything about artificial livers? Could that be another option? I appreciate your help. We have three young children and he is such a nice person. Thanks

You can email me at saimarahmanzai@msn.com

12/16/2007 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric. I need Help

I have Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis - Primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC) is a chronic cholestatic liver disease My doctors in Toronto Canada tell me my only option is a liver transplant and the waiting list is 3 years here i cannot wait that long i feel terrible i would really appreciate it if you could contact me to give me the Yeson contact info.
Dovchik@hotmail.com

12/31/2007 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home